Tuesday, April 24, 2012

PeRsuaSivE SpeEcH






The secong task that given from Sir Juraimi is the persuasive speech.in this task we must creat a new product to be present. My partner in this task is Nurul Atikah Bt Razali...the our product we create is chocolate moist (velvet chocolate),....huhuhu :).... this product from shop...
    
  Ingredient of product is...(sugar,cocoa powder..milk,oil,,wheat flour,,baking soda,baking powder,,eggs,,whipping crean and dark chocolate)
The ideas we have when we during the celebrate party birthday in my friends ..The our product can eat to any function party..We also have sample to give other people....During the present I very excited and nervous because I love to be a promoter person...I like to involved in business..:)huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment