Tuesday, April 24, 2012

INforMatiOn SpeeCh

Assalamualaikum to all of you...Now I would like to share about my experience when I doing the first task that are given from Sir Juraimi to our class.The title is my self. Firstly ,i'm very nervous when i stand in front of our class friends.Sometimes when I speak I not know what I speak because my nervous cannot be control.During is,when I talk about my self I also talk my gradution and my dream. The background music in my power point that I do for present is a English song (back to december).I love and like that the song.I also talk my family and my sweet memory in KPTM when I join the Club Business at Taman Botani Jubli Perak and promotion kolej at PLKN Cherating and Cheneh. I very grateful to ALLAH S.W.T. because give me life becaming happiness..:)..with the is SirJuraimi and all my friend can know about my self.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment