Tuesday, April 24, 2012

BLoG WriTTinG

Hai and hello to a veryone....we meet again at blog.. Now I would like to share about the last task that are given..The last task are given from Sir Juraimi to our class is 'BLOG WRITTING'...In blog writting we must share the story or experience about the Information Speech, Persuasive Speech, Impromtu Speech, Forum, Group Discussion, and last Blog Writting..... In blog writting the first step i must do is create the blog because before that I not have the blog when I create the blog with my self and after this I do not what to do.... i ask for with friends..I very exciteg to share about my experience when I do the task that are given....This is first time I create the blog ...After I done ENg276, I will continue this blog to share my life to all the blogger....Now ,i want to be a blogger person.....and last enjoy the my blog....huhuhuhuhu;))

No comments:

Post a Comment