Tuesday, April 24, 2012

ImproMpTu SPeecH






The next task Sir Juraimi give to our class is impromptu speech..this speech is should like to my speech in front of my friend with the sportaneous idea..During Sir Juraimi call my name I very nervous because I must go to infront of the our class member..:(.....When i stand in front of our audiece my nervous very fast  but I act cool and calm so no will my nervous..one will defect my nervous and i imadage ....When the present well had a better eye contract and have a proper look so people will respect you and give attention .....this task Sir Juraimi give the topic on the spot..I very thankful to Sir Juraimi because give me topic when I think I can do..:)...The topic I get is 'MY SISTER' ,when I get the topic my mind is think about my sister is a good person and take care with our sister..So I tell to Sir Juraimi and our class member about the my sister..i very happy :).. The thing I was not forget when I tell to audience that I want to as he with o good person and mother.. I also talk about he work at S.M.K Ayer Putih as a teacher...he very shy..:),,,
I think this topic very difficult becauseif we not ready th idea is losing...:(:(

No comments:

Post a Comment