Tuesday, April 24, 2012

FoRuM

Assalamualaikum to everyone........Not let I share my the task taht we do in class ENG276.. In this week, Sir Juraimi give the task to we make a 'FORUM' , when Sir Juraimi want our class set upgroup member.. I decided to enter in a gropu member same to group discussion...When we set up group member , Sir Juraimi  wamy to our class discuss the topic want tp present in "FORUM"b , so our group decided to choose the topic "BULLYING"... Sir Juraimi accepted our topic..The title of the topic "bullying" is WE TALK YUO HEAR... In this forum the my  characters is ex-bullying...i'm very nervous and scared  because when i do this characters..but our group members always give me spirit to be a ex-bullying.. When task from done, i'm very relieved because this task done without any promblem....hahahah..)))

No comments:

Post a Comment